公告:
HPIRacing 终极 Fans 发消息
发表于 15-1-13 22:11:00 |显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
本帖最后由 HPIRacing 于 15-1-14 13:19 编辑

新近加入Team HB的瑞典车手David Ronnefalk在上周末参加了在丹麦举行的传统赛事DHI杯,以下是David在赛后做的赛事报告,发上来与大家分享。

David-DHI-3.jpg

终于有机会代表HB车队,使用新车架参赛了,这次比赛是在丹麦欧登塞举办的DHI杯,不少地毯赛顶级车手参加了电越项目比赛,其中两驱组68人,四驱组67人。

DavidR_DHI_Driverstand.jpg

去年十二月我已经用D413进行过几次练习,所以对车架在比赛中的反应已经比较上手。两驱组我跑的是TeamC,在比赛前已经用它跑过几场比赛,感觉也不错。我们在周四晚上到达车场,这个电越场真是棒极了!我于是赶紧粘了几组胎,并检查确保所有工作都准备就绪,以迎接周五早上的练习赛。

David-DHI-6.jpg

周五首先是两场自由练习和两场计时练习,这会决定预赛中的排位。两驱组的首两轮安排在周五晚上。刚上赛道时会感到有些诧异,和我在家练习的时候不同,这个赛道已经跑过很多场,所以抓地非常好。我对D413作了一些偏向稳定和保险的设定更改。两驱车则完全没有问题,我没作任何更改。练习赛后,我在四驱组拿到第二,两驱组拿到第一,以良好状态进入预赛。

David-DHI-5.jpg

两驱组预赛我跑得很顺,四轮中有3轮是TQ,确保了TQ的位置。车架完全符合我高速技巧弯的风格.

四驱组预赛我的表现时好时坏,最后综合排名第三。圈速表明车跑得很快,不过赛道远端的那个跳台好像跟我过不去,所以最终成绩也不是太理想。当然我觉得在决赛中很有可能挑战排在我前面的两位车手。

David-DHI-2.jpg

两驱组决赛进行得很顺利,我在第一轮和第三轮都排第一,牢牢锁定了冠军头衔。在决赛第一轮中我应该是跑出了自己在决赛中的最佳成绩,因为平均圈速只比最佳单圈慢了0.2秒,而我比第二名快了10秒。决赛第二轮底盘一颗螺丝松动,半场之后每次落地都会慢一拍,于是被后车Joern Neumann超越。第三轮发车时有一番争斗,不过等我冲到头车位置时,已经没人能再对我造成威胁了。

sun_ronnieneum-620x372.jpg

四驱组我的成绩和预赛一样,仍是第三。第一轮我和Martin Bayer咬得非常紧,直到最后一圈我试图拼力一搏,却在终点线前翻车,不仅没追上前车,也让后面的Joern Neumann也借机超过。第二轮和第三轮我也发生了一些让人沮丧的失误,没能跑到自己期望的结果。

David-DHI-1.jpg

但是我仍旧很开心,这是我在地毯场大型赛事中用D413获得的第一个奖杯,我积累了不少经验和知识,已经迫不及待加入下次比赛,也就是大约10天后在美国举行的Reedy Race。

Podium_2WD.jpg

Podium_DavidR_DHI_4WD.jpg

最后我还想对队友Freddy Südhoff表示祝贺,他在场地另一边的平路赛上获得了季军,而且在A3差点胜出。很高兴遇到Freddy并互相交流!

HB_Team_David_Freddy_DHI.jpg

David-DHI-4.jpg

以下为David报告原文:

Race Report
Driver: David Ronnefalk
Event Date: 9-11 Jan 2015

Finally it was time to attend the first race with the new car and team, at the DHI-Cup held in Odense, Denmark. Some of the top carpet drivers attended the race in the buggy class, which had 68 drivers in the 2wd class and 67 in 4wd.

Having made some practice with the D413 in December I felt very comfortable with how the car was handling coming into the race. In 2wd I used a TeamC car, I had made some practice with it prior the event as well and it felt very good too. We came to the track on Thursday evening and the buggy track looked great! Excited to get going I glued some tires and made sure everything was ready for the first round of practice on Friday morning.

On Friday we were going to have 2 ‘free practice’ rounds and 2 ‘timed practices’ to determine the heats for qualifying, the first two rounds in 2wd being on Friday evening. First time on the track was a little bit different as the carpet being used had a lot more grip into it than what I had been practicing on at home. I made some changes to the setup to get the D413 a little more easy and safe to drive. The 2wd felt  great and didn’t have to make any changes to it. In the end I was 2nd after the practice in 4wd and 1st in 2wd, I felt really good going into the qualifying.

Qualifying in 2wd went very well as I TQed 3 out of the 4 rounds and secured the overall TQ for the event. The car was very easy to drive and really suited my style of driving around the fast but technical track.

Qualifying got underway in 4wd and I had some ups and downs, finishing in 3rd overall. Car was very fast which lap times showed, but it didn’t help as me not being the best friend with a jump in the far back of the track. However I felt that I had a great chance to compete with the two drivers in front of me in the finals.

The finals in 2wd went really good as well and I was able go home with the win after winning A1 and A3. In A1 I probably made one of my best finals ever as my average lap time was just .2 of a second off my best lap and I won easily by a 10 seconds margin to 2nd placed driver. In A2 I had a screw coming loose in the chassi which made it difficult to keep Joern Neumann behind me as my car got stuck in almost every landing after halftime. In A3 it was a great fight in the beginning but when I got free track in front of me there was nothing that could stop me from taking the title.

After all the three A-mains I ended up where I qualified, 3rd. Having a great run going on in A1 where me and Martin Bayer were very close to each other on the last lap, I tried all I could to get by but instead rolled the car over right before the finish line. This meant Joern Neumann also got by and I had to settle for 3rd. A2, and A3 I made some frustrating mistakes and wasn’t able to finish where I wanted.

However I′m pleased with making the podium in my first big race with the car on carpet, knowing that I gained a lot of experience and learned new stuff about the car after every run. Already looking forward to the coming races, next up will be Reedy Race in the US staring in just 10 days or so.

Last but not least I have say congratulation to my teammate Freddy Südhoff having a great race on the other side of the driver stand on the touring car track where he finished 3rd overall with being close to win A3. Very nice meeting Freddy and getting to know each other!

Podium_Freddy.jpg
jasonisdq 超级元老 发消息
发表于 15-1-13 23:55:41 |显示全部楼层 来自: 中国四川成都
David ronnefalk 不是瑞典人吗?

点评

HPIRacing  感谢指正,已经修改了。昨天同时发Freddy的报告,复制粘贴有误。。。  发表于 15-1-14 13:20
HPIRacing 终极 Fans 发消息
发表于 15-1-14 14:58:27 |显示全部楼层 来自: 中国香港
更新David的D413设定表。

D413 DHI-Cup David Ronnefalk.jpg
HappY佳哥 金牌 Fans 发消息
发表于 15-1-19 14:45:04 |显示全部楼层 来自: 中国广东佛山
{:soso__3110130392203091378_3:}
发表于 15-1-21 08:59:09 |显示全部楼层 来自: 中国广东广州
准备装车咯.........
wsw 长老 Fans 发消息
发表于 15-1-21 16:22:13 |显示全部楼层 来自: 中国陕西西安
国外就是好
efans 元老 Fans 发消息
发表于 15-2-10 15:52:08 |显示全部楼层 来自: 中国香港
TM2拿冠軍
Crazylz 终极 Fans 发消息
发表于 15-2-12 17:33:17 |显示全部楼层 来自: 中国黑龙江双鸭山
不错呦
摆事可乐 论坛元老 发消息
发表于 15-2-13 11:15:54 |显示全部楼层 来自: 中国河北邢台
{:soso__10169062262133571330_1:}
Crazylz 终极 Fans 发消息
发表于 15-2-14 08:09:47 |显示全部楼层 来自: 中国黑龙江七台河

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

广告投放|联系我们|手机|投稿|Archiver|About us|Advertise|遥控迷模型网|RCFans ( 粤ICP备10210518号-1 )

版权所有 RCFans.com © 2003-2016

返回顶部