公告:

[赛事报道] We have great news from Brazil!

查看: 2821|回复: 0| [复制链接]

发表于 14-4-17 09:13:16 |显示全部楼层 来自: 中国香港
Great news from Brazil --- KM H-K1 doubles for expert and sportman class! ! !

We have great news from Brazil!
KM H-K1 doubles for expert and sportman class in brazil AARC race! ! !

Race Name : Brazil AARC Cup
Place : Santo Andre,Brazil
Date : 2014 April,12th~13th

Sportman Class :
Best Lap—Rafael Lima
Champion—Rafael Tahan
Top 10—5 x H-K1

Expert Class :
Best Lap—Cesar Salvadori
TQ—Fabricio Zamperetti
Champion—Cesar Salvadori
2nd Place—Fabricio Zamperetti
Top 10---4 x H-K1

Here follows the last weekend's race report :
KM H-K1 MV version wins Expert and Sportsman classes at AARC round 1The 2014 season started at AARC, a track located in Santo Andre, nearby São Paulo city. My race day was particularly super busy as I was attending both EP and Nitro expert classes, and wrenching for a team mate on sportsman class. On sportsman class there were 2 KM cars on Top 3 after qualifying. The expert class qualifying was not OK for me as I haven't had time to set my engine properly and couldn't ran 5 minutes but as I was running a TQ pace, my time was 4th fastest even not finishing the last lap. My team mate Fabricio Zamperetti qualified on 2nd place.

The main finals :
Sportsman class : KM driver Rafael Lima started on 2nd place and took the lead on the first lap and pulled out. Rafael Tahan started in 3rd place, lost one place and stayed on the fight for the 3rd place for a few minutes. With 15 minutes Rafael Lima ran out of fuel, droping to 3rd place. Rafael Tahan gained the 2nd position after 2 very fast stops for refuelling. The 1st and 2nd placed cars stayed on the same lap until the end of the race, but Rafael Tahan was driving more consistently in the final minutes and with 4 laps to go he managed to overtake the race leader and take the victory for KM!! Rafael Lima crossed the finish line on 3rd place but was unfortunately DQ'd due to the rear bumper height of his body, something that didn't give him any performance gain, but rules are rules. Result : http://www.mylaps.com/en/classification/3020111
( KM drivers: 1st Rafael Tahan, 7th Fabricio Medeiros, 8th Geandre, 9th Rafael Lima DQ, 10th Rodrigo del Aguila DNS )

Expert class : I quickly took the lead and started to push hard as I was not confindent about my carburettor settings and decided to stop at 4'30'' for refuelling and I knew my team mate Fabricio would refuel at 5'00''. I also took advantage of the fight between Fabricio and Flavio for the 2nd place and I could pull away from them, even after the first stop for refuelling I left the pitlane on 1st place and started to drive more easily as I felt the lost time with one extra refuel would not offer the risk of loosing te 1st place. At 15 minute mark a lapped car touched my car and I rolled on the roof, loosing 8 seconds. I was not sure about the distance to the 2nd and 3rd placed cars and started to push hard again, my car was very comfortable and I kept my fast pace until the end of the race, finishing on 1st place 2 laps ahead of my team mate Fabricio. Result : http://www.mylaps.com/en/classification/3020095
( KM drivers : 1st Cesar Salvadori, 2nd Fabricio Zamperetti, 6th Fabio Mencarelli, 7th Sandro Martines, 11th Anderson Bechelli, 13th Kadu Bressan )

http://www.km-rc.com/
2013_12_27_web_banner_layout-NEW2.jpg
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

广告投放|联系我们|手机|投稿|Archiver|About us|Advertise|遥控迷模型网|RCFans ( 粤ICP备10210518号-1 )

版权所有 RCFans.com © 2003-2016

返回顶部